


This year the kids and I traveled with Mom and Dad to Arkansas for Spring Break. We had a blast! Katie and Shelby went on an Easter egg hunt downtown. The local bank had hidden some eggs with money inside. Katie found 5.75 hidden inside her eggs. I just love small towns. It was great seeing Adam, Jen, Beth and Shel. The girls are growing up so fast.
To my amazement, Charley traveled well. The day that we were in the car for 11 hours he never fussed. He played, slept and ate his way to our destination.
I got a pedicure while visiting Adam and it was quite the experience. First of all we went to the Beauty College to get it done so it would be cheaper. Needless to say we were the practice for the students. I have never had a guy work on my feet before, he did a good job on the feet, but his polishing needs some practice. He was very honest and said that he was not very good at polishing toes but he would do his best.


6 comments:
Fun! I love Charley's overalls! I'm so sad that I didn't get to see him. I'll have to schedule a trip soon! :)
Sounds like you guys had fun!!
Hey, I wish we could have gotten together that day that Vinita was sick. It would've been good to see y'all. I guess I'll have to wait until Charley either graduates or gets married to see him.;) Amanda, he is so cute and plump!! I just love him!!
Ha! I posted today too! We had tons of fun! I'm so glad you guys came!
Needless to say I was in mimi heaven. I love those ring tail tooters.
so cute!
Okay Amanda, where are you? You need to post! HeHeHe!
Post a Comment