Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

I have to say that I believe that this Mother's Day is by far my favorite. I have 2 healthy kiddos that I adore. My mom and dad were here for the weekend and it was such a nice visit. Cory and I went out on a date Saturday night because we had mom and dad to babysit. Cory took me out to Mickey Mantel's restaurant for a romantic dinner. Our reservations were at 7:30, but we did not get home til 10 because we were enjoying our conversation so much. I love him more every day, he is always making funny comments about life. We were looking for a parking place and Bricktown was packed with so much going on, a baseball game, graduation parties and such that we were having a really hard time finding a parking place. At one point, we found one next to a mini van, but the mini van had taken up 2 parking places, Cory says, "Argggg, MEANIE van" I laughed so hard.
Well, I was treated like a queen for the entire weekend, I got my toes done, a new watch, cards, a book and lots of hugs and kisses. Charley even gave me an open mouth kiss, I just love those baby kisses. I hope everyone had a great Mom's day!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like you had a nice time! What does your watch look like? Is is Brighton?

Anonymous said...

We had the best time.
PaPa

Stephanie said...

pretty! I like the bright colors! AND I am glad you had such a fantastic weekend.