Sunday, June 1, 2008

Katie's 1st Recital



Katie had her first recital this weekend. She was a "Who" from Whoville. I did her hair like Cindy Lou Who and it turned out adorable. She was the cutest Who, and I am not saying that because she is my little girl. She really did look cute. Our friend, told Katie to break a leg and at rehearsal Katie fell down the stairs. She must of thought Christina meant to really break her leg. She didn't break her leg but got an ugly bruise. The sweetest teen babysat my baby boy so I could enjoy the recital and reception afterwards. She spoiled him rotten, whatever Charley wanted, he got. She was the best sitter. I think Charley has a little crush on her, when she walks in the room his little face lights up with a sweet smile.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun!

Stephanie said...

How neat! Both that you found a sitter you like so much and that Katie had a recital full of sweet memories. You are a great Mama Manda!