
Charley is now 7 months old. He holds his own sippee cup. He gets where he wants to go by way of rolling over and over again. I was visiting with a friend the other day and had put Charley in the middle of the floor in the living room and when I came back through the living room, he was at the sliding glass doors where he was banging on the glass with his hand. When I saw him, he looked up at me with a great big smile. I love that little smile. Sleeping at night has been an ongoing battle, I spoiled him a tad when I let him sleep with us the first months of his life. Now, I have to let him "cry it out" for about 15 minutes before he falls asleep. And yes, Katie is giving her little bro bunny ears in the picture. So cute!
Monday, July 21, 2008
Charley 7 Months Old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Good looking kids. We miss u-all.
Mimi & PaPa
Post a Comment