I have been a mommy of five this week. Yes, I said five. I have been watching my friends 3 girls (Addison 13, Parker 9 and Libby 5). It has been so nice having a teenager around, well I guess not all teens are like Addie. She has helped me with Charley and the rest of the crew. If I were to have 5 kids, I would want them to be the 3 Elledege girls. I just love them!
Last night, DJ Cory turned our living room into a disco, we even had a disco ball. We gave the girls mics and turned our tv to the Kids only music channel and listened to them rock and dance the night away. It was absolutely hilarious to hear all four of them in unison singing a Hannah Montana song even the "Whoa OHHH" was right on cue. Tonight is their last night here and tomorrow is the first day of school. It should be real interesting getting 5 children and myself ready in the morning, LOL!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Karaoke Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
God bless you.
PAPA
What fun!! That sounds like a blast!
Post a Comment