



During Katie's fall break, we took a trip to Branson, MO. We had a blast! My favorite part was visiting the Titanic Museum. We were handed a boarding pass with an actual passenger's name on the card. We then entered the ship and went through the tour. We found out at the end of the tour if we lived or died on that fateful night. Katie and I survived, but like most men, Cory perished. We even got to put our hand in water that was the exact temperature that night. I could not last in the water for more than 2 minutes. We also went to Silver Dollar City, our favorite place to go. There are rides, but we like the bluegrass music, shows, and crafts. The food is good too. We also ate at Lambert's Cafe on our way there (the home of throwed rolls) If you are ever contacted by a time share agency, DO NOT take the time to listen to their presentation. It was an awful experience for us. While we were in Branson, we were supposed to listen to 1.5 hour presentation about time shares and get our free tickets and leave. 3 hours later and a screaming Charley we were called liars and insulted by Spinnaker Resorts. We were very upfront with them in the beginning and said it was not for us, but they had to bring out the Big Gun and try to sell us again. We finally got our tickets after refusing to leave and went on our way. It could have ruined our trip, but we did not let it.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Branson
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I'd like to visit the Titanic Museum...sounds interesting! I'd really like to go to Branson during this time of year but I'm sure it'd be absolutely CRAZY!
Charley always has such a happy smile!
I love the picture of you three. I know what you mean--Mamas are hardly EVER in the pictures b/c they are the ones taking them!!
Post a Comment