Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Charley!!!





My baby turned 1 today! The time has flown by. It does not feel like a year already. I guess he will always be my baby. I had a party for him, but only one family showed up. Ava and Emma helped Charley celebrate his birthday and they loved eating his snowman birthday cake. It was quite yummy. He opened is gift and played all morning. He is now taking a nap, going on 3 1/2 hours a new record for him. He is now walking pretty good. But he gets a little too excited and falls down, it is such a cute sight to see. All you Mommies out there need to cherish every minute with your babies because they grow up way too fast.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

ohhhh Happy Birthday Charley!

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad he loved his cake. Looks like he tore into it pretty good!