Yesterday was a very difficult day. As I got ready for church, I felt overwhelmed with sadness. I knew that it would be the very last day I would see The Elledge family (Chris, Christina,Addison, Parker and Libby)for a long time. For those of you that do not know them, I am so sorry. What a family! They were our pastor and friend since 2001. Cory and I have learned so much from them. I have learned how to be a better friend and Christian. They are leaving for Austria to be missionaries and although I am sad, I know that they will be doing our Father's work and one day I will see them again. Christina was such a great mentor to me and I will miss our long talks and fun times together. Although she is not here in body, she will always hold a special place in my heart. The Lord has shown me something through all of this and that is that it is now time for me to be the "mentor" for someone else. So, wanting to be obedient, I am setting out on a new chapter/adventure and starting a Ladies Bible study. I am both excited and nervous, but I know God is in control and great things are going to happen.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I know you are sad. They are such nice people. I'm happy for your bible study. It will be great!
Post a Comment