I joined Weight Watchers two weeks ago. I cannot remember a time in my life when I felt good about my weight. Even when I look back at my high school pictures, I was a size 5, but still thought of myself as fat. So here I am two children later and 32 years old working hard to lose 50 pounds I have put on over the years. Weight Watchers has a great plan and it does really work, I just have to stick to the plan. I have met a very nice lady at my meetings and she has been great support the past two weeks and today at my weigh in I lost 5 pounds from my start weight. I was so excited, I wanted to shout it from the mountain tops. I came home after my meeting and excitedly told Cory about my victory. I told him at my meeting we talked about goals and rewards, by the way my reward is going to be getting my hair cut today. He laughed and said "ok" good job. He can see that it is making a difference in the way I feel about myself. Let me tell ya, I am feeling good about myself these days and I am no longer moping around the house feeling ugly. I am working on it and seeing results. Now, if I can make through Super Bowl Sunday without blowing my diet, it will be a miracle. I found some terrific recipes from Weight Watchers for our Super Bowl party and will take something I know I can eat and not blow it.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm proud of you!! That is great. Post a pic of the hair :)
It was so nice talking to you the other night...I was just telling Dad last weekend how much I love my "Dorman" cousins. And I do. So much.
Congratulations!
I agree w/ Stephanie-we need to see the hair!
Post a Comment