

My cousin Jennifer got married May 24, Memorial Day weekend. The whole family was there. We all stayed at the Embassay Suites in Grapevine. I was so excited because we were very close to my favorite mall, Grapevine Mills. I did not get to do much shopping because I did a lot of work getting everything ready for the big day. It was definitely a family affair, Vinita, my aunt did most of the prep work months before but there were last minute details I helped with. It was a beautiful wedding. My favorite part was when Katie and Shelby released the white doves and we all had sparklers lit instead of throwing rice or birdseed. It was beautiful. Katie looked gorgeous in the flower girl dress that Vinita made her. Charley on the other hand, had a total melt down right before he was supposed to go down the aisle in the red wagon and I had to keep him outside. I think he was very tired and had not slept good in the hotel. He did look handsome in his suit, but refused to wear the tie and jacket. He had the John Travolta look going on and was still just as cute without the jacket and tie. I cut the chocolate groom's cake and my cousin Steph cut the wedding cake. I did not realize that there really is an art to cutting cakes, Steph showed me how to do that, so if I am ever a cake server at another wedding, I know what to do. LOL! I was totally exhausted because I got to spend the night with Jen the night before and we stayed up til 2:30 talking, I hope she is having a restful honeymoon in the Bahamas and Las Vegas.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A Beautiful Wedding Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It was a perfect wedding, thanks to you and your family! Katie and Shel looked precious. I just wish I took some pictures with Charley. I don't think I got any with him but I'm pretty sure the photographer took some of him by himself or with the girls. He is such a ham! I miss him. :(
Hi,
We have just added your latest post "A Beautiful Wedding Day" to our Directory of Honeymoon Travels and Locations. You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.
Warm Regards
honeymun.com Team
http://www.honeymun.com
Post a Comment