Friday, October 9, 2009

Fall is Definitely Here

It has been raining here and today it is freezing outside. Fall is really here. I love this time of year, cooler weather, OU football, and holidays on the way. This week, Cory was in St. Louis on business. I really have missed him and it makes me appreciate the times we do have together even more.
My mom came to visit us while Cory was gone and we had a nice visit. She spoiled the grandkids and they loved it. Charley would wake up every morning yelling "Mimi" and he would just talk her ears off. I think mom loved it. Mimi got Katie a Snuggie since she was in school most of the time Mimi was here. Katie loves it and with the cool weather she hits the door after school and gets warm in her snuggie. I think everyone should own a snuggie. I want one for Molly, our dog. Did you know they make snuggies for dogs. What will they think of next?
I hope the rest of you are warm in your homes and know how much you are loved.

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Fall is in the air here too. It's sooo nice! Well, except for all the RAIN we've been getting here lately.
Shelby wants a Snuggie too...maybe she'll get one for her b-day or Christmas.