Oh, I miss the great pumpkin carving season at Charlie and Michelle's ... what fun! The photos are great ... there is one with Charlie on Cory's grandmothers lap, and Cory is sitting in front of them and it looks like Cory is sitting on Grandma's lap ... I laughed out loud!!
Christina, I changed the photos, those with Grandma were last Thanksgiving pics. You will see the real pumpkin carving and donut pics now. The kiddos playing and helping with my kids are my niece and nephews that will be moving to Costa Rica soon. You will also my five international students Ai, Hana, Lee, Young and Yun. They are a hoot!
In case you are wondering why my blog is titled "Life of A Trophy Wife", it is a play on words. No, I am not a blonde bombshell with the perfect figure. My husband, who I love and adore, works for a trophy manufacturing company. I thought it was a cute way to describe my life as wife and mother. I love being a "Trophy" wife.
2 comments:
Oh, I miss the great pumpkin carving season at Charlie and Michelle's ... what fun! The photos are great ... there is one with Charlie on Cory's grandmothers lap, and Cory is sitting in front of them and it looks like Cory is sitting on Grandma's lap ... I laughed out loud!!
Christina, I changed the photos, those with Grandma were last Thanksgiving pics. You will see the real pumpkin carving and donut pics now. The kiddos playing and helping with my kids are my niece and nephews that will be moving to Costa Rica soon. You will also my five international students Ai, Hana, Lee, Young and Yun. They are a hoot!
Post a Comment