I have been blessed with new furniture. I cannot express how excited I was when it was delivered yesterday. I got a new sleeper sofa, chair half and ottoman and recliner. I gave my old furniture to a ministry that helps battered women get a fresh start.
My absolute favorite piece of furniture is the "Big Brown chair" as I call it or "the Pal's chair" as Cory calls it. Charley loves that seat as well, he spent most of yesterday in it after picking him up from Mother's Day Out. He goes and gets his book for me to read to him in the chair. I love it! If you know the Elledges, they are my most favorite family in the whole world. The Big Brown chair reminds me of the Elledge Big Blue chair that became a favorite of everyone that ever visited them. It was a very special seat in their house. I remember sitting in it while I was pregnant with Charley, it was comfy and cozy.
I took some pictures of the new furniture and you can see Charley enjoying posing for the camera. I could not get him to sit down, I will be working on that because there will be no standing or eating on this furniture if you are a little one. Katie is already having a hard time adjusting to this new rule in the house, but is agreeable since she loves the new furniture too.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
New Furniture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
very nice!! That recliner looks exactly like ours!! Ours came form Ashleys...
Love the big brown one!! Not sure you could get me out of it if it were mine!
Pretty pretty!
Love it! I can just see you sitting in that chair with little man reading a book .... so wonderful!!
Post a Comment