Sunday, June 24, 2007

Let Me Explain...

OK, I am not your typical trophy wife, young, thin, gorgeous and every man's dream. My husband (Cory) works for a trophy company therfore making me a trophy wife. (hehe)

I am also a proud mommy of one (Katie), with a second child on the way. I thought this would give me the opportunity to voice my thoughts and feelings about being a wife and mother while keeping my family and friends informed. So, I am going to give this a try.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Just in case you are wondering...yes I am going to comment all the time on everything you write! It will make you write more knowing that people read it and look forward to it. And I think you make a fine trophy wife! You are beautiful and godly and are a true ruby in Cory's crown. Don't sell yourself short, you are related to me you know!! hehehe :)