Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's Been Too Long


I know that it has been a while since my last post but I have had technical difficulty. So here is the latest, we have had a wonderful summer. We went to Disney World this year for vacation to celebrate Katie graduating from Kindergarten and had a blast. Katie rode her very first roller coaster (Space Mountain) and was not at all scared. She said that she wants to now be Daddy's roller coaster buddy. I will no longer be tortured with the scary rides. Katie spent some time at the Bibbidi Boppidi Boutique and had her hair and nails done like a princess. She chose to dress like Princess Jasmine and attend the Mad Hatter's tea party. She is growing up so fast, this will be the last year for Katie to be interested in princesses. She thinks she is too big now.

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gracie wants to go to Disney World so badly!! She looks so pretty!