Sunday, August 26, 2007

House Hunting

Well, we finally are selling our home. We will be closing next month so we have now started house hunting. Yikes! I do not remember it being so hard. Maybe I am just a little more picky. It seems like the bedrooms are a lot smaller in homes today and what is with the crazy colors of paint? We looked at one home today with a black wall and framed screeen hanging on the wall as decoration. It would take a lot of primer to fix that one and the screen would have to go in the trash. I really liked that house and saw potential in it more than any other we looked at today. I know God has a home out there for us and I am hoping it will jump right out at us.

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

oooohhhhh, but isn't it fun!! A new house! Yay!!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! House hunting....sounds like fun!!

Anonymous said...

GO WITH THE BRADY BUNCH HOME...Seriously....it Rocks! DOWN WITH THE CAVE...VIVA LA BRADY BUNCH!!!!!

Stephanie said...

WHAT is Adam drinking?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling your house!!