School has just started and Katie was named Student of the Week at her school. She said that her principal called her up to the stage this morning during the Rise and Shine assembly to present her a certificate in front of the whole school. I guess I was worried for nothing, she is already getting an award at school. She is just like her momma.(hehe) I could not be more proud of my little girl. She was very excited about her day and said it was the best day ever!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I bet she loves school. She seems like that type. Just now starting 1st grade and ALREADY getting an award!! Good job, Katie!!
Way to go Kate!
Why can't I comment on the one about what kids say????? She is so stinkin' cute! That whole Bratz bit cracked me up!
You should be proud Amanda! Y'all are doing a wonderful job raising her!
I think she takes after her Uncle Bubba!
Post a Comment