Katie and I took a trip into the city to go to the Arts Festival at the local Community College. The kid's tent was a lot of fun. She made a heart mosaic, horse picture and bracelet. She loved the sand box, which was a nice size with a lot of sand. We ate at the festival and of course, paid a fortune for water and food but it was totally worth it for the delicious spinach burrito. Katie ate an ice cream cone from the Shriners booth. I must have looked very tired because the sucurity guard asked me if I needed a ride to my car and since we had to park so far away I was happy to ride in the golf cart. We then came home for a nap.Saturday, September 1, 2007
Arts Festival 2007
Katie and I took a trip into the city to go to the Arts Festival at the local Community College. The kid's tent was a lot of fun. She made a heart mosaic, horse picture and bracelet. She loved the sand box, which was a nice size with a lot of sand. We ate at the festival and of course, paid a fortune for water and food but it was totally worth it for the delicious spinach burrito. Katie ate an ice cream cone from the Shriners booth. I must have looked very tired because the sucurity guard asked me if I needed a ride to my car and since we had to park so far away I was happy to ride in the golf cart. We then came home for a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It looks like she really had fun!! Hey Amanda, I really wanna see pics of you and your belly.....please!!!!
Interesting to know.
Post a Comment