Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Wichita Wildlife Refuge


On Monday, we went to the Wichita Wildlife Refuge to hike and picnic. Cory and Katie packed our lunch and we drove about an hour away to hike. We saw many longhorn, buffalo and praire dogs. Katie fed the prairie dogs corn and they would come right up to her to eat it. We drove to the top of Mt. Scott, the highest mountain in Oklahoma. I bet you thought Oklahoma did not have mountains. Turns out that we do. It is a beautiful sight to see from the top of Mt. Scott. We had a lot of fun and hope you enjoy the pictures from our adventure.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like y'all had fun!

Stephanie said...

Where are the pictures of you and Charley???

Anonymous said...

Wish I was there.

Anonymous said...

I bet you guys had a blast!! It looks like it was fun. One question, though........WHERE ARE THE PICTURES OF YOU AND CHARLEY??