I have been packing for our big move and discovered this picture from our wedding almost 10 years ago. Can you guess who the cute little boy is standing next to Cory? I'll give you a hint. He is loved by all and 10 years later he's a buff 20 year old soldier serving our country in Afghanistan. We are so proud of him!
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Guess Who?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
How cute is that?!
I know, I know!! It is Joshua Caleb Beights!!! Do I get a prize now? I SO remember this wedding!! It was actually THE first time I met the ENTIRE family....like aunts, uncles, and cousins. It was a beautiful wedding.
Cory looks like a baby! So funny! Can you belive we get to see Joshua in a matter of weeks?! Then you can take a current pic. ;)
Josh just turned 21 yesterday! Can you believe it?! I miss him so much!
Ahhhhhh...look at those cheeks!
This was the first family thing Cam went to as well...I remember having fits with the bridesmaid dress too...not long enough, not enough boobs...hehehe. And Amanda's gorgeous dress that Granny helped with...so many memories!
When do you move? Into the dream house?
we get to see Josh soon?!! WHEN WHEN WHEN???
If you notice...all of the comments are about Josh and all of them are from women! It just goes to show you...Josh was a lady killer even back then! Ha Ha Ha!
You're just jealous Adam! We all thought you were cute too...Josh was just so little compared to us!!
Okay Amanda. I think I would do something fun with the wet bar. Keep a smoothie maker and frozen fruit, ice, you know the vitals, there. Have cokes and that kind of stuff, maybe even keep some ice cream for coke floats. Buy an air popper (Sam's had a really nice stainless one for $20) for fresh popcorn and some kernals...Look for some really great glasses that will make it seem like an old Soda Fountain/Jerk thing. It will be the coolest place for the all the kids to come because you will always have stuff handy for those special treats.
Stephanie, you are just so creative!
Post a Comment