Ok, Summer and Steph here is the picture of me and Charley. It took a lot of begging for me to do this. Actually, I don't look half bad. This picture was taken by Katie in our backyard. She is quite the photographer!
As you can tell, this is my favorite maternity blouse. I wear it a lot. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:
ahhhhhhhhh....
It is a very good picture! I sure wish I had some of that up top like you do... :)
Yeeeeeaaaaa!!!! You look too cute!!! It's been a while since you've worn maternity clothes.....huh? I am so excited!! Is Katie so excited? You look great!! Thank you for the pic.......FINALLY!!
okay...you crack me up! Seriously. You've never heard of Birkenstocks? They are the. most. comfortable. shoes on the planet! They are great especially when you are preggo. You should find a retailer and go try some on!! And I would NEVER call you that! ;)
Post a Comment