


This past weekend we went to our homecoming parade. We took five little girls with us (Katie, Addison, Parker, Libby and Alyson). We got so much candy from the parade. I was glad I came prepared with sacks to fill with the candy. You can see in one picture where Katie is holding up her bag of candy with a smile. We had a blast and our team won the game, of course.

3 comments:
I haven't seen pictures of Christina's little girls! Parker is so grown up! wow! Is the dark headed little girl Libby? It looks like a little Christina from what I can see (but it is probably the other girl, Alison lol). How fun!! How did you fit 5 little girls , you, and Cory into your car?
Looks like you guys had fun!! Katie was pretty excited about her candy. I bet you guys had a carload with kids.
Well, the dark headed girl is Libby. You were right Steph, she looks like Christina. Addie is the big girl in the middle. Parker is standing next to Katie in the candy picture. Chris and Christina let us use their mini van that day to take everyone. I told Cory I am ready for a mini van, but he isn't yet. I felt like a real family in the van.
Post a Comment