Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Got Bad News Today

I went to see my OB doctor today only to find out that I failed my glucose test and I am anemic. I have to take the three hour glucose test and have to take extra iron supplements every day. If I fail the second glucose test then I do have gestational diabetes and will have to see a specialist, go on a strict diet and poke myself 4 times a day. I hate needles and have a panic attack everytime one approaches me. During the first glucose test I was stuck three different times and left with three bruises and a hand that hurt really bad. I am very scared and will be going back to the hospital for the second test on Friday. All this to say that I am in need of a lot of prayer, so please keep me in your prayers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are in my prayes always.

Stephanie said...

Oh no! I will pray for you and Charley. What fun is being pregnant if you can't eat all the chocolate cake you want? That should be illegal!!!

Anonymous said...

Everything will be fine. We will definately keep you in our prayers, though. Luv ya!!

Stephanie said...

well? well? what did they say??!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, how was the latest appt?