Monday, October 8, 2007

Charley's Baby Shower

Me opening
a funny card
from Andrea.
Pictured below
are the cakes Becky made.

Andrea, Baby Anna and Carol (Anna's Mommy)





My church threw a baby shower for Charley yesterday. It was such a nice get together with friends and loved ones. We laughed, told stories, ate precious cakes, drank tea, and celebrated Charley. He is not even here yet and I can feel all the love for him from my dear church family. One of my friends had a baby recently and she had been praying for us to have a little boy before we even knew I was pregnant. I am so excited about Charley and cannot wait until he arrives so I can dress him up in all the cute little boy outfits that my friends and family bought for him. The diaper bag and matching burp cloths Jen had made by Kate were a very big hit at the shower. Thanks so much!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

It all looks so nice!

And I know Cory was there...so unfair. It just isn't right...

Stephanie said...

By the way, there is a High School Musical on Ice too. I think we are going to try to catch that one in March at the AAC in Dallas for Cambry's birthday. You should go see that one!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see charley in person dressed or not.

Jennifer said...

Looks like a nice shower, Amanda. I just love baby showers!

Anonymous said...

I bet you got some good stuff. Showers are always fun (to go to).