Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Charley's Diaper Bag


I am so excited and want to show a picture to you all. I received a beautiful diaper bag for Charley today from my brother's sweet wife, Jennifer. I just love her so much.She had it made just for me. I cannot wait to use it. Check out the matching burp cloths.

Thank you, Thank you Jen!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, you're very welcome! I'm sooo glad you like it! I KNEW you would!!! Love ya sis.

Stephanie said...

That is just the cutest thing ever!! If God makes the little tubey things grow back together (eloquent I know) and gives me another baby, sign me up for one of those!! hehehe LOVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love them!! Jen MADE these??!! How creative and crafty is she!! If I EVER do get pregnant(which I don't see this happening anytime soon or ever), Jen, I want you to make me one of these!! I know I sound so optimistic!! :( Jen, you did an awesome job!!