We are now in our new home and just got the computer up and running. I am very excited to get unpacked. So far, Katie's room and the kitchen are the only rooms unpacked. I did not realize we owned so much stuff. Because we were living in a much smaller house, I had a lot of things boxed away waiting for a bigger home. Now that I am in a larger home everything has a place. It is so nice.
My mom has been the biggest help, she worries I try to do too much as a pregnant mommy, so she has been doing most of the work and I have kinda directed her. Boy, can she organize things. We have laughed and had a great time together. I love her so much. Thanks Dad, for letting me steal mom for a while.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
We Have Moved!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
YAY!!! I am so excited for you! I really really really want to come see you. Perhaps I can talk Cam into that one..
Post a Comment