
My favorite time of the year is upon us. Thanks to my mom and dad helping me decorate my home since Cory was out of town. I now have a beautiful Christmas home. My Christmas tree was my birthday gift this year. It is a pre-lit tree with 1200 lights! It stands 9ft tall. I love it.
Since it was an icy day today, Katie and I made cookies for our special Christmas treat while watching Dr. Seuss's Grinch movie. As a family we lit the second candle of Advent here at home and sang Hark the Herald Angels Sing as we celebrated the coming of baby Jesus. Katie really looks forward to this time together in the living room. It has become one of our family traditions. I remember when she was two and said that a promise was about dinosaurs and sharks! Now she knows exactly what a promise is.


4 comments:
You're tree is gorgeous!
Wow!! 9 feet tall? And 1,200 lights? It is beautiful, Amanda!! We need a new tree. Maybe after Christmas......when they're super cheap.
I also love Christmas time. It has to be my favorite holiday.
Very nice! I would love a pre-lit 9 foot tree. But it is kind of special and neat that Cameron bought the tree we do have BEFORE we got married for us to use when we were married. But yours is beautiful!
Hey Sis,
Sorry I have not commented in awhile. But seeing the tree and hearing that you have already started Advent makes me remember that I won't be with you guys for Christmas. Booo Whooo! Anyway, love ya and have a great CHRISTmas.
Post a Comment