Sunday, December 9, 2007

Catch Up!


Ok, so I know I have not posted since Thanksgiving, I am very sorry. As I approach the end of my pregnancy, it is all I can do just to do chores around the house. The good news is that I only have a week and a half to go before Charley makes his appearance. I have been battling contractions and earlier this week, on my birthday, I found out that I am dilated to a 1. I practically live in the shower, which is my only relief from the back and front pain. I cannot wait for Charley to get here!

We have had icy weather today so Katie has been trapped in the house most of the day. She decided to decorate an orange tub as a race car so she and her Daddy could race it on the ice. She is definitely her Papa's little girl, she made it a Tony Stewart car (Nascar). She then bundled herself up and took it outside with Cory to race it or slide across the ice. They had a blast. They did this while I took another long nap.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

A week and a half!!! You are so close! I am so sorry that this pregnancy has found you miserable, but I am sure you will forget it just as soon as you see his precious lttle face. I am praying for you Cuz!! Keep us posted on your progress...some of us are pregnancy junkies and get a big thrill out of those little details. :)

Anonymous said...

PaPa well move from red #8 to the green #88. Thats my girl.

Anonymous said...

Yes!! You have not posted since Thanksgiving!!! Shame on you!!
You only have A WEEK AND A HALF left?? How crazy is that!! I can't wait. I wanna see him now!! What is your actually due date?

That really does sound fun about Cory and Katie sliding around in the box on the ice. I would so do it.