Although Katie and I have been sick, we managed to make Cory a red velvet birthday cake. I have never made one before and although it did not turn out to be a beautiful cake, it was a yummy one. Cory was very thankful and was not expecting it because he knew we were feeling yucky. Katie made her daddy a birthday card that said:
Happy Birthday Daddy!
Dear Dad, I love you! You Rock! Happy Birthday!
P.S. Katie Loves Ya!
Violets are red
Roses are blue
You are the best
P.S. You are old for 32!
I thought it was hilarious. She even made it rhyme. How cute is that!
Katie and Charley are both smiling in the picture, such a sweet picture! The birthday cake we made is in the background.


6 comments:
Happy Birthday Cory!
That picture is cute!
Did you use the recipe from Gran's cookbook?
Hope you get to feeling better SOON!
Love you guys!
I love this pic. I will want a copy.
Yes, Jen I did use your Gran's recipe. I can never get the layers right, my cake seems to lean.
How cute of Katie!! I love her card.....so creative. Happy Birthday, Cory!!
I absolutely LOVE this picture of those 2!! He is so well-fed!! ;) It's a really good pic of the both of them. Hey, I hope y'all start feeling better!!
I think everyone feels yucky this season. It's been a bad one! Hope you feel better and happy birthday, Cory! Katie is getting so big. I bet I wouldn't even recognize her! When do I get to see Charlie?!
I think the cake looks yummy!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORY! funny how when you 27 the 5 year gap seems so much closer...when I was 15, y'all seemed so much older!
Post a Comment