Thursday, February 14, 2008

Vanentine Surprise

Cory surprised Katie and me today. The best gift ever!!! He had told me to be sure that I am at home after picking Katie up from school and I would be getting my Valentine. I was expecting the usual flowers with card, but when I opened the door 4 men stood there with roses to serenade me with "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" Katie and I loved it. At the very end of the song one of the men sings "Corys only in love with you" How sweet, we are so loved. I cannot wait to meet Cory at the door with hugs and kisses. I hope your Valentine's Day is as good as mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that was sweet of him. I bet Katie really enjoyed it. I hope y'all have a great day!!

Stephanie said...

hehehehe. That just brings a huge smile to my face. Isn't it awesome how God gave us these amazing husbands to call our own?!