Katie and Cory went to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance and had a lot of fun dancing the night away. They went with their friends Glennon and Taylor. Katie gets so excited every year for the dance and talks about it months ahead of time. She says her favorite part is when the bubbles fill the air while she dances. I am so happy that she and her daddy have something that only they can share. I always ask a million questions about the night but I never get all the details I want. I get the standard "It was fun Mommy" but I know it was more than that because she gets so excited about it. I think she just enjoys shopping for the new dress and getting ready for the dance. This year she wanted her hair to be straight with a hair band instead of hot rolled. I was a little sad. She also requested to wear my perfume. Later she runs out to meet Glennon and Taylor shouting "I am wearing my Mommy's perfume and it is my Daddy's favorite smell!" She is so cute!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Aw, that's sweet! She's getting so grown up! I wish we had something like that here...but then Adam doesn't like to dance so I guess that wouldn't be any good. Katie looks cute!
Adorable.
You all over. Your mom trained you well. The 40 questions.
PAPA
That is too sweet, Amanda!! I love the comment about the perfume. She will remember this yearly tradition FOREVER!! It is a great thing for them to have together.
Post a Comment