
I did not explain to you all what Merry-go-Round Day is. It is Mondays at Katie's school. On that day Katie gets to play on the merry-go-round during recess with her classmates. She loves it.
This weekend we had a lot of fun. Saturday was a beautiful day, so Katie and I went to Second Chance Animal Shelter with some friends and took a doggie out for the day. His name was Cheeto and he was a cute little mutt. We went to the dog park and let him run around with other doggies as we all visited. I had never been to the dog park, but it was a lot of fun and now Katie and I will be taking Molly there on a regular basis.
Charley is recovering from a cold and boy has it been a nightmare during the night time. Poor thing, he struggles to breathe at night. I have been giving him saline drops and proppoing him up to sleep. I spend time in the recliner which is good for him but I do not sleep so good. He is 7 weeks old now. I am posting some pictures of him in his swing. His favorite place to be, as long as it is on the high setting. Yes, he is in shorts because it is 73 degrees here today. Tomorrow we are supposed to be getting some snow with a high of 45 and low of 23. Only in Oklahoma!!!
Katie and I played what she calls "real tea party" because we have real sweet tea that she serves. She is such a cutie and growing up so fast.
Sunday Katie and her Daddy will be going to the annual Daddy Daughter Dance that she has been going to since she was 4. It is the little girl version of prom. I will take lots of pictures. I have a note to remind me so I do not forget.


8 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Charley's a chub!!! (I don't mean that in a bad way of course!) He's soooo cute! Growing like a weed!
What kind of dress did Katie get?
Look at him!! He is so chunky (I also do not mean it in a bad way)!! I love chunky babies!! He is adorable, Amanda!! I wanna see him in PERSON!!
That's really neat about the Daddy Daughter Dance. I sure they love going. I definately wanna see some pictures, please!!
Oh, hey, I forgot to ask you. Do y'all actually have a dog now? I didn't think Cory really liked dogs.
I wish we had a dogpark. I don't think we do.
Yes, we do have a dog (Molly). Cory has grown to love her. We have had her for 3 years now. She was Adam's dog. I fell in love with her from the beginning. There is a pic of her and Katie on the side of the blog. She is Pug and Chihuahua mix. We love her!!!!
He has so much to love. Fat babies are my FAVORITE kind of baby. Mine, unfortunately, were not...they always seem to be off the charts small...well, except for Gracie. She was my 8 pounder. Regardless of all that, :) he is super cute. As is Katie. Y'all make beautiful babies!! You should have more! hehehehe
Ohhhh, y'all got Molly!! I remember her. I just remember that Cory always said that he would never have a dog. I knew he would change his mind!! ;)
Hey, by the way, you need to update your pictures on the side of the page. We have Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas pics over there. I know you stay busy, though.
I remember when Katie was that small! I think they have the same eyes. So beautiful! Does Katie take dance? I bet she would be good at that and then they could show off at the Daddy Daughter dance! Not that it's a competetion, but it it were, Katie would win everything. :)
Post a Comment