Monday, April 21, 2008

New Hair Do!











I now have a new hair do. I tried to take a picture of it but it looked awful, so here is a couple of pictures of me and Charley, maybe you can see my new do in it. I really like it. I even got some redish blonde highlights in it. My first time to ever have blonde hair. I have received a lot of great comments. My brother even said that it was a hair do made for me. He really can be sweet sometimes.
Oh, and I got a Chi flat iron, it is a must have!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your 'do is very cute!

Jennifer Gallagher said...

Love love love the hair! And also that shirt and necklace! You look amazing! You are seriously glowing in those pictures.

Jennifer Gallagher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love your hair, Amanda!! Too cute!!