Friday, July 25, 2008

Turner Falls


Cory had today off so we took the kids to Turner Falls. It is a beautiful site to see and we enjoyed the water. We bought Charley a boat float to sit in and enjoy the water. Katie did not want to leave. Although, I put sunscreen on all of us, Charley came home with a little sunburn on his head, cheeks and nose;I can only imagine what he would have looked like if he had no sunscreen on. After we were worn out from all our fun, we stopped by the Fried Pies place before heading home. Cory always has to stop for a fried pie. I usually take a bite of his and take a bite of Katie's. They are yummy to the tummy.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sooo pretty! What kind of fried pies did you get? Cherry is my fave!

Amanda said...

Cory had coconut and Katie had lemon. Yummy!