Charley is so busy getting into everything. From the time he wakes up in the morning til his next nap, he is exploring his world. The cutest sight to see is when Katie is trying to do her homework at the coffee table and Charley pulls up to the coffee table to "help his sister" or really just annoy her til no end. He pulls her hair, pats her arm, back or cheek, tries to grab her pencil or paper. It makes me laugh. It also makes me so proud of Katie, because she does not push him or yell at him but gently sticks her arm out and says "MOM! Charley is doing it again!" As I walk up to him, Charley looks up at me a makes a silly face. I just love being a mom. Today I was doing laundry and had Charley in the room with me, I just turned my back for a second and he was gone. I went looking for him and found him in the bathroom. He had grabbed the shower gel and had the lid off. He smelled just like the gel, trying not to panic, I called Jen and later poison control to make sure he would survive. They told me that he probably did not eat enough to hurt him, I was relieved and decided I needed to purchase some kiddie gates to trap Charley in a "safe room" so he could still explore but be safe about it. Boys are so different from girls. Katie was never this adventurous.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HAHAHA makes me smile. and remember. and wonder how in the world you managed to have a girl who didn't explore?!!! Mine are monkeys.
Sister, I know the feeling!!! ;)
Way to go Charley. Keep mommy on her feet. Papa miss all of you.
Post a Comment