
Here is Charley at 9 months old. He now crawls really well and pulls up to stand all of the time. He even tries to stand from a sitting position. He is so full of life and loves to explore every room. It is hard to keep my house clean these days because I cannot leave him for a minute. He does not like sitting in his exersaucer or swing anymore. He doesn't mind his walker or what Daddy calls his "Go Kart". I miss the days of him being a newborn, but look forward to watching him grow in the future. I thank God every day for giving me two beautiful children and allowing me the opportunity to stay home and raise them.
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Charley is 9 Months Old!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What a precious smile!
I am so thankful too...
He is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Gives me the need for another little baby!! :)
Post a Comment