



Katie is turning into quite the actress. She was asked to be a part of a local high school's musical. She played the part of Ngana in South Pacific. She was a Polynesian girl that spoke french. She sang a song with another little girl in the play. The song is Detes Moi. Katie had to learn her french lines as well. I was so proud of her. She worked really hard and everyone said she needs to audition for other musicals. She is so talented. I thought you all might want to see my Katie with black hair and a spray tan to be a Polynesian little girl. She really looked cute, but I could not get over how different she looked. Some of the audience kept asking where the blonde headed girl was that was in the program handed out at the door. They did not realize the dark headed girl was Katie. Mimi and Papa came to see the musical and were so proud. She had 6 performances last week and a very hard rehearsal schedule. I thought I was going to die from exhaustion. She never once complained and had a lot of fun. In the pictures, you will see Emile (the father)Katie (Ngana) and Emily (Lelani); Katie and her flowers from Papa, Katie and the French Girls; and Katie and the mic girls (Jessie and Megan). Katie wore a microphone and she said "Mommy, I am just like Hannah Montana, a real actress"
Monday, November 3, 2008
South Pacific Musical
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Katie looks adorable. I'm sure she was fabulous! Those flowers are so pretty!
Post a Comment