Monday, January 19, 2009

Digital Camera

I am in need of a digital camera. Charley dropped ours and now it does not work. Granted it is a very old camera, but as long as it was working, I did not mind that it was not the latest and greatest digital camera out there. If any one has an old digital camera that you are not using anymore, I would be glad to take it off your hands. I was already feeling like I was not taking enough pictures of my children and now I do not even have the option to take a picture if I wanted to. In the meantime, I am going to research digital cameras and see which one I would like to own one day. Hubbie is very hesitant in making that purchase, when I ask, he says with what money? So, you will not be seeing any pics until I get a new camera.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hate money. It just always causes problems...:)

Jennifer said...

Oh no! That's horrible! I would give you my old one but just gave it to MiMi and PaPa.