Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nana's Birthday


Nana and Pa, Cory's mom and step dad came for the weekend. They got here on Nana's birthday so we took them out to our favorite Mexican food restaurant "Ted's". After being stuffed with food, they came out with a big sombrero and sang Happy Birthday to Nana. It was a hoot! She did not even know what was going on but I think she really enjoyed it. Katie liked it too, she kept asking all through dinner when were they going to come, but did not want Nana to know what she was saying. We had a great visit with them and played a lot of Wii, Skipbo and Uno Attack. Cory and I finally beat Nana and Pa at Skipbo the last night they were here. I think it was just because they were tired and it was late or it could have been because I had a pile of the wild skipbo cards in my stack. Pa was hilarious when playing Uno Attack, if you have never played, it is a lot of fun, I recommend it.

0 comments: