

It was a beautiful weekend, so we went outside and I took a couple of pictures of the kids. Charley loves being chased and he rather live outdoors. Katie loves to take him by the hand and lead him all over the yard and telling him what things are. She is his best teacher.
Cory took the kids to the park on Saturday so I could have a little break, and now I wish I could have been there. It was Charley's first experience in the baby swing at the park and Cory said he laughed and laughed as he swung. Lots of people came by to see the happy baby. I had gone to the store and when Cory brings Charley and Katie home, Cory lays Charley down for a nap. I go in to get Charley and he is filthy and even has blood on his clothes. I ask Cory what happened and he said Boys will be boys. Charley was digging in the dirt and cut his hand and then Charley had fallen down in the wood chips so he may have a splinter. Cory said Charley never once complained, he was having way too much fun. I said I understand, but why did you not clean him up before putting him down for a nap? Cory's reply, I changed his diaper. Now ladies, I have a wonderful husband and he is the best father out there, he just does not do things like me. He was more concerned about Charley having fun than with Charley being clean.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Great Outdoors
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment