Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catch Up

I just got my computer back today and it is like new. My friend, Lee has the magic touch.
We have been very sick the past couple of weeks, but we are doing fine now and just int time for some gorgeous weather. Charley loves to be outside and play in the dirt. He takes our little shovel for the fireplace and digs with it. Katie is now the jump rope queen. She loves to jump rope, but I have to remind her to go outside to do it.
On Friday I organized a garage sale with the help of MOMS Club to help a fellow mommy out that lost her baby boy suddenly. Although it was for a very sad situation, it was nice to see how my club could really pull together in a time of need and support our friend. Garage sales are very hard work and I was exhausted afterwards.
Me and the kids will be going to Mimi and Papa's house for spring break and I hope to go visit my granny while I am there. She has not got to see Charley because she was sick the last time I was visiting in Texas. I hope to take lots of pictures with my new camera so I can post them for you all to see.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

how fun! We got to see Granny today on our way home...she looks SO good!

Jennifer said...

I'm glad everyone's doing better and glad you got your computer back. Shelby LOVES to jump rope too. That's all she's been doing lately! Have fun in TX!