Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt



Charley's playgroup from MOMS Club came over and we had an Easter Egg hunt. We had to have it indoors because it was freezing outside, I think it was in the 40s and that is too cold for little ones to have any fun. Although, Charley loves to be outside and does not even care if it is raining, freezing or snowing out. Rachel and Charley are just one month a part and are the best of pals. They were so cute, Charley wanted to wear one of Rachel's necklaces and so he was chasing her around trying to get the necklace from her. Charley really did not collect the eggs like you should, he would pick it up and throw it down and never really put it in the basket. He also like eating the plastic egg, so he kept putting them in his mouth.
We will be spending Easter in St. Louis with Cory's family this year. I love road trips, I get Cory to myself and I can talk his ear off for 8 hours and he has no where to escape. He has been working really late and it feels like we do not get to talk much so I will definitely enjoy the time in the car with him.

1 comments:

Jennifer Gallagher said...

I like Charley's Easter basket! Looks like he had fun even though he is not being a good Easter picker upper.