Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Momma's Lil' Helpers!


I was cleaning house earlier this week and Katie wanted to help me so I asked her to clean the sliding glass doors. You can imagine what the doors look like with a little Charley around. Fingerprints are all over it most of the time. He likes to press his nose against the glass too. I have even caught him licking the glass, YUCK! So Katie starts cleaning the sliding glass doors as Charley watches. He goes to find a rag that was in the dirty clothes hamper and comes running with it wanting to help. Katie sprays the glass and he wipes it. He is very smart. On Sunday, I asked him to go get a diaper and he leaves the room. He comes back with the entire package of diapers from the closet and gives it to me. He is such a brute, as his daddy says. I thought for sure he would bring me one diaper from the drawer, but no he got into the closet and opened the box of diapers and brought me the whole package. Now, that box is difficult for me to open most of the time. I was amazed.

6 comments:

Jennifer Gallagher said...

They are welcome to come clean free of charge anytime at my house! ;)

Anonymous said...

PaPa & Mimi miss you all.

Adam Davis said...

I miss that stinker!

Anonymous said...

Wait till the teen years.

Anonymous said...

Ahh man! Charley is getting so big!:) i miss him! how cute is that..helping you clean
-Addison

Christina said...

And yet another reason I love these little people!!