
Before Snip-Itz
After Snip-Itz
Mimi and Papa took Charley to get his hair cut. Yes, it was a little long, but the last little trim I had done traumatized him so it was embarrassing to take him to get it done. However, he went to Snip-Itz, a children's haircut place that many parents take their children to for their first haircuts. They are great with children and know that kids are scared most of the time so it does not bother them and everyone understands. I did not know the boy haircut language to use, how short? Mimi says a 2? I looked at the stylist and said I guess I do not understand, she said well, a 2 is short so we will start with a 4 and go from there. The 4 is what he ended up with. We also spiked the front up and it is sooooo cute. Mimi calls it a "bumper", I never heard of that and when she said that to the lady, the lady did not understand it either. Must be a Snyder, TX thing, I have learned over the years that the town I grew up in is its own country and thus has its own language. We got a good laugh out of that one. Mimi and Papa spoiled the grandchildren, but it was so much fun seeing the kiddos interact with them. Charley is a Papa's boy, every morning he wanted his Papa to sit with him and Charley would drink his milk while Papa would have his coffee. They had great conversations, and Papa acted like he understood every word.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Big Boy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Cutey! He looks like a little teenager!
Nana liked the baby hair better. He looks tooo grown up! He is our one and only baby!! What a Guy!
Nana
I LOVE his hair!!!!! So cool!!!
I'm telling you what, that boy I could eat with a spoon! I can't get over how grown up he is getting ... Katie, too! Time flys, sister! Love you ....
Post a Comment