
Katie and Marie (Emily)
Katie was in theater camp this summer with Artworks. She went for two weeks, rehearsing Disney's Aristocats. It was such a cute play. Katie had a blast, she played the part of Rouqford, the house mouse, and was the comic relief of the show. So many friends came to see Katie in her play. Alyson, Samuel and Shannon came to watch Katie. We have amazing friends from our church family. I love each and every one of them. Mimi and Papa came to see the show and afterwards we went shopping to get Katie ready for school. I cannot believe she will be in 3rd grade this year. We had so much fun with Mimi and Papa, we laughed so much. Mimi and Papa even watched the kiddos one night so Cory and I could go see a movie, Julie and Julia. I absolutely loved it and Cory even enjoyed it. Cory does not usually do chick flicks but because is was about cooking and food, he loved it too.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Aristocats and Weekend Shopping
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment