Monday, August 3, 2009

Random Weekend Fun


I cannot say enough how proud I am of Katie. She is growing into a young lady that loves God with her whole heart. She is a wonderful big sister always looking out for Charley's best interest and she cares so much about others. Every night Cory and Katie spend time in The Word. We pray every night together. I cannot wait to see what God has planned for Katie in adulthood.



Charley and his "TOW Mater", he loves to ride it all around the house making it honk, sing ABC's and he even makes his own little car sound for it. Soooo cute!



Brayden pictured with his prize donuts!




Yesterday, Katie and Cory made homemade donuts in their "Donut Factory, aka my kitchen" and invited all kids from The Vine over early to decorate before church started. It was a blast and it was so cute watching Brayden and Ethan try to convince people to eat the donut they decorated. They had fun.

1 comments:

Chris said...

I, too, love Katie Beltz! I'm thinking God's plans for her are big ... and big things, too, for that cute little "tow matter". Wish I could have tasted those yummy looking donuts! And, by the way, love the new car that God gave you!!!!!!!!! We, Elledge's love you, Beltz's so much!!! :) Christina