Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Catching Up Before the New Year







So many things have been going on in my life. First of all, I am pregnant! We are expecting our third child this summer. We are so very excited but I have been miserable with morning sickness and so very tired that it has been ages since I have posted anything.
Charley turned 2 on Dec 18 and he is growing up so fast. Katie will be 9 very soon and such a great big sister. I know she will be a great help when our newest baby joins us.
Christmas was spent in Arkansas with Mimi, Papa, Adam, Jen, Shelby and Bethany. It was a very good Christmas with lots of love and presents for all. It rained while we were there, but back in Oklahoma, there was a blizzard with 14 inches of snow. It still has not melted and snowed again yesterday.

0 comments: