Charley is now 2 and has been saying some very funny things so I thought I would share.
Foccee beep beep- when daddy's coffee maker goes off in the morning
Daddy shaving his nose?- Charley was watching daddy shave one morning
Are you ok? If you sneeze or cough or fall, he is concerned.
Gosh- Cory and I hate this one, but I have learned that it is because of me. I seem to say it too much.
Go hockey go!- Charley cheering on the USA team in the Olympics
Night night- his favorite blanket with the tag
His latest Uhh Ohhh was when he climbed up on the computer desk and pulled every key off the lap top. It took me forever to put them all back. Now sometimes letters stick when I type, very frustrating. Cory got a good laugh from it, but I was not happy, my computer has never been the same since.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Funny Charley Words or Phrases
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
His the baby Got to love him.
PaPa
Post a Comment