Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Drumroll Please...

I have been so anxious to find out what the twins are. Yesterday, in the chaos of the day, I fell on my belly. Charley had a stinky diaper that needed changed and he hates his diaper to be changed so he runs from me. I chase him all over the house finally scooping him up, I was really giving him the what for and was not paying attention to where I was walking and tripped over his trike. I dropped him and fell on top of the trike. I cried as Charley cried then he noticed me crying and asked "Mommy ok?" I said yes then I changed his diaper. I was in a lot of pain and it just so happened that later that morning I had a dr appointment so I told Dr. Waterman what had happened and she ordered an ultrasound. In the two hour ultrasound I found out that both babies are doing wonderfully and very active. I also found out that they are boys. So, I have two more Charleys on the way! Charley is like raising ten kids already, can you imagine what my world will be like in a few months or years??? We are excited and Cory is still smiling. Katie and I are a little sad because we were hoping that one would be a girl but have accepted and already love what we have been blessed with. Our home is going to be full of boys no more tea parties!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

So neat. Now you and Katie get to be the princesses in a castle of princes. It will be fantastic!! And you *so* get tea parties with four servers!! :)

Anonymous said...

Boys Rule