Today we had a little party to get to know our new neighbors. I had made invitations along with some yummy pumpkin bread to pass out earlier in the week to invite our whole block. We had a good time getting to know everyone that came. Our church friends came as well and that made for a nice party. Thanks to everyone that came from church.
Our neighbors brought us gifts to welcome us to the neighborhood and my favorite little elderly couple that lives two houses down from us came over all dressed in their KState colors. Some of the neighbors were older and had raised their children right here. They told us that we would absolutely love living here and raising our family in this neighborhood. The neighbors I really wanted to meet with the dangerous dog did not come, but I found out they have been very sick so I plan on taking a get well basket next door just to let them know I care. Even if I am terrified of their dog.
I would like to take this time and tell you that this would not have happened without the help of my dear friend Christina. She is the best when it comes to making a house a home. She can take little to nothing and turn it into something you could have never imagined. I love her so much. She came over earlier last week and took things I had in my garage along with some items from a local thrift store and decorated my home. It is unbelievable. My realtor came to our open house and she could not believe her eyes. She said it looked so warm and cozy.
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Open House
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It sounds like y'all had fun. It feels good when you have great neighbors like that. It feels more "homey".
I wanna see recent pictures of you.....please!!
Glad it went so well!
oooohhh pictures! I second Summer. I would like to see pics of the home too. :)
Post a Comment